OTCbid - Banning Bitcoin Will be a Trillion-Dollar Mistake: Michael Saylor on EU’s MiCA
" MicroStrategy CEO and Bitcoin advocate Michael Saylor spoke out about the recent raft of restrictions that are looming over the crypto industry.
Some regulatory bodies worldwide are becoming more oppressive and hostile towards Bitcoin and digital assets. This has been exacerbated by the Russian invasion of Ukraine, as policymakers mistakenly think that the former will suddenly switch to using cryptocurrencies.
Other watchdogs are growing concerned about the excessive energy demands of proof-of-work Bitcoin mining (though it still uses less than all of the fridges and TVs in the United States alone).
Banning Bitcoin a Big Mistake
The European Union is preparing to vote on a Markets in Crypto Assets (MiCA) framework today that could result in heavy restrictions on PoW mining.
According to the draft law, crypto assets traded in Europe “shall be subject to minimum environmental sustainability standards and set up and maintain a phased rollout plan to ensure compliance.” On March 13, Bloomberg reported that new law could be a de-facto ban of Bitcoin and Ethereum (still PoW) in the EU.
250K BTC SELLER IN MIAMI
-8% Gross, -4% Net, Escrow, MIAMI, USA
Buyer Mandates Only
NEW: 250K+ BTC @ -8% Gross, -4% Net, Escrow, Miami, US - Look For Buyer
(Seller : PAD..TAN-TELE)
Seller is selling 250K+ BTC @ -8% gross, -4% net
Buyerside = 2%
Sellerside = 2%
Buyers are open to use their own Escrow agent
SPA Executed by both parties (BUYER AND SELLER), followed up by the Escrow Agreement to be also executed.
1. (Escrow Attorney, Buyer, Seller) with the tranche size agreed upon in Fiat (US$)
2. Buyer will provide Proof of fund from his bank account statement ( no older than three (3) business days) upon request and Seller will provides Proof of BTC from his wallet, upon request.
3. Buyer agrees to release payment from his banking account to Designated Seller's Escrow Attorney banking account. Buyer moves first.
4. Upon Seller’s Escrow Attorney confirming to BTC Seller, receipt of payment from Buyer banking account, the BTC Seller shall release the BTC Equivalent to Buyer’s Wallet via Block Chain and according to www. blockchain.info reference price of the day. The invoice shall be the price of the day plus four percents (+4%) discount to Buyer. (Seller for every $1.0 Million in Tranche Payment by Buyer in US$ shall deliver a $1.04 million in BTC based on the agreed Closing Price of BTC s per Invoice).
5 Seller shall provide evidence of said deposit of BTC with confirmation to Buyer and Seller Escrow Attorney.
6. Thereafter, Buyer confirms the delivery and receipt of the evidence of Buyer receiving the Bitcoins via Blockchain in the wallet mentioned.
7. Upon Buyer confirmation, the fund in Escrow’s Blocked account is released or disbursed to Buyer’s Account with plus Net four percent (4%) to Buyer and four percent (4%) commission to get distribute as follow two percent (2%) to disburse to Buyer side sharing profit consultants and two percents (2%) to be disbursed to Seller side sharing profit consultants as per stipulation in IMFSPA through Pay Masters nominated.
8. Intermediary procurement associates are compensated each time there is a completed/BTC delivered Tranche as per IMFPA(s) annexed to this Contract. Each Escrow Agent or Pay Master nominated shall agree to Pay their side’s respective Intermediary commissions.
9. Once transaction is completed, Buyer shall release the second (2nd ) tranche for the next tranche . Buyer and Seller will repeat steps 3 to 7 until transaction is completed.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :