OTCbid - Why US$19,500 is a line in the sand for the Bitcoin price
" Bitcoin has never fallen below any of its prior cycle peaks during its 12 years of trading.
The Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) price is down 7% over the past 24 hours.
The world’s top token by market cap is currently trading for US$20,889 (AU$29,544).
Most all cryptos are deep in the red today.
This follows on from a heavy day of selling in US share markets yesterday (overnight Aussie time), with the tech-heavy Nasdaq closing down 4.1%. Cryptos have been trading in line with risk assets throughout the year, and have come under pressure amid fast rising interest rates.
Bitcoin is now down 56% since 1 January, and down 70% from its 10 November all-time highs.
With the latest selling, the Bitcoin price is coming uncomfortably close to the key level of US$19,500.
Or US$19,511, to be precise.
Why is US$19,511 a line in the sand for the Bitcoin price?
You likely recall that 2017 was a banner year for the Bitcoin price.
The token kicked off that year trading for US$1,020, and by mid-December it reached new records of US$19,511, a gain of more than 1,800%." - Read Full Article
10K-1.5M BTC SELLER IN US
+1% Gross, +4% Net, L2L, Bank to Bank via Paymaster, ESCROW, Bank of America, US
Buyer Mandate Only
NEW: 10K-1.5M BTC With R&E @ +1% Gross, +4% Net, L2L, Bank to Bank via Paymaster, ESCROW, Bank of America, US - Look For Buyer
(Seller ; DFLE... PER-TELE)
I am direct to mandate who is direct to Seller
Seller is selling 10K-1.5M BTC @ +1% gross, +4% net
As BTC currently low $20800+, there is no discount. It’s plus 4
Buyer = +4% (buyer pays premium)
Sellerside = 1.5% (closed) (paid by seller)
Buyerside = 1.5% (open) (paid by seller)
First tranche = 1000 BTC
Subsequent tranches = 10K BTC
1. Both parties will get MOU & escrow agreement signed. After buyer has supplied the signed MOU & escrow agreement with their CIS and passport then the seller will counter sign both documents and supply their CIS and passport AND RETURN TO BUYER.
2. Buyer/Buyer’s Escrow Attorney and Seller/Seller’s Escrow Attorney with Mandates/Representatives schedule window time, for this transaction. If face to face the transaction will happen at designated place such as Seller’s Attorney’s office or the designated bank.
3. Buyer/Buyer’s ’s Escrow Attorney will send the USD Equivalent to 10,000 BTC minimum as test to Seller's Appointed Escrow Attorney ‘s ILOTA ACCOUNT, upon confirmation of funds, which are based upon the daily value of BTC. SEE THE ATTACHED ESCROW AGREMENT AS PART OF THR TRANSACTION.
4. Seller’s IOLTA Escrow Attorney will confirm the funds, the seller will send the Bitcoins to the buyer’s designated wallet address. After the buyer confirms receipt of the coins with the Seller’s Escrow attorney the Seller’s Escrow Attorney will then release the funds to the Seller.
5. Upon SIX confirmations of the BTC transferred to buyer’s escrow attorney wallet.
6. Seller pays the consultancy fees via BTC IMMEDIATELY after each completed transaction. The same transaction process procedures are repeated daily until the contract is exhausted.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :