OTCbid - BTC Bulls to Target $30,000 as Safe-Haven Status Strengthens
" Past data show that we are approaching one of the best times to buy Bitcoin
" BTC returned to $27,000 for the first time since June as investors responded to news of more bank bailouts and Fed support to avert a banking crisis.
On Friday, bitcoin (BTC) jumped by 9.14%. Following a 3.04% gain on Thursday, BTC ended the day at $27,351. Significantly, BTC revisited the $27,000 handle for the first time since June 2022.
A mixed start to the day saw BTC fall to an early low of $24,954. Steering clear of the First Major Support Level (S1) at $24,427, BTC surged to a final-hour high of $27,563. BTC broke through the Major Resistance Levels to end the day at $27,351.
Growing US Banking Crisis and Fed Bailouts Drives BTC Demand
The receding Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank (SBNY) contagion was short-lived. On Friday, news hit the wires of SV Financial Group (SIVB), the listed former parent company of Silicon Valley Bank, filing for bankruptcy protection.
According to the filing, the Group has approximately $2.2 billion in liquidity and around $3.3 billion in aggregate principal amount of unsecured notes.
” - Read More
122K BTC SELLER IN EUROPE
-10% Gross, -5% Net, USBT/BTC, Escrow, Fireblocks
NEW: 122K BTC @ -10% Gross, -5% Net, USBT/BTC, Escrow, Fireblocks - Look For Buyer
(Seller : TPHO...KIRD-GAIL)
Buyer = 5%
Buyerside = 2.5%
Sellerside = 2.5% (closed)
- Both Parties sign IMFPA.
- Zoom between buyer and seller
- Buyer connects with seller on Fire blocks [Exchange of Network ID]
- Buyer clicks the Orange triangle and deposits 1st Tranche of USDT agreed in seller’s Vault
- Seller clicks the Orange triangle and deposits 1st Tranche of BTC agreed in buyer’s Vault
- Seller verifies the USDT is loaded and on the Seller's BTC vault wallet.
- Buyer verifies the BTC is loaded and on the Buyer's USDT vault wallet.
- Fire blocks Platform will verify and confirm the currency and asset of both parties and approve the transaction.
- Upon approval, Fire Blocks Platform will swap the coins.
- The 1st Tranche will be concluded, and the next Tranche can begin.
- Total Estimated Time to complete USDT to BTC transaction is less than 20 minutes.
- Owners will repeat this process until contract completion.
- Seller pays commissions after each tranche is concluded.
NOTE: Seller has 122k BTC loaded in vault.
MINIMUM TRANCHE SCHEDULE: 1,000 BTC
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :