" Analyst Willy Woo highlights three on-chain indicators that track the flow of Bitcoin tokens across wallets, each illustrating why the benchmark cryptocurrency could explode higher.
A combination of multiple indicators tracking Bitcoin (BTC) blockchain would continue the benchmark cryptocurrency's price rally further into 2021, popular on-chain analyst Willy Woo anticipates.
In his recent newsletter, the market researcher wrote that he expects Bitcoin prices to reach the $50,000-$65,000 range in the coming sessions. His comments appeared as BTC/USD reclaimed its three-month high above $42,600 only days after crashing below $30,000, the pair's psychological support level.
"My expectation is similar to BTC at $20k all-time-high in January, where the price is pinned close to the $40k-$42k ceiling over a period of days (2 weeks maximum) wearing down sellers, followed by a faster move to $50k," said Woo." - Read Full Article
300K BTC SELLER AVAILABLE
" We get asked for millions of BTC from billion-dollar companies. We can do it with multiple sellers and multiple wallets."
-9% Gross, -6% Net, Lawyer, Bank, Escrow, Baker McKenzie, Switzerland
Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 300K BTC @ -9% gross, -6% net, Lawyer, Bank, Escrow, Baker McKenzie, Switzerland - Look For Buyer
(Seller : PWil KJ-Gail)
A seller is selling 300K BTC @ -9% gross, -6% net
Buyer = 6% (paid by seller) (Buyer gets 3% net after Buyer paying Buyerside 3%)
Sellerside = 3% (closed) (paid by seller)
Buyerside = 3% (paid by buyer)
The Buyerside 3% to be split between Buyerside and Brokers ie 50/50
Buyerside = 1.5% (open)
Brokers = 1.5% (for brokers)
If seller has the funds NOT in the USA, this deal can commence and start from tomorrow:
1. If the funds are NOT in the USA and
2. The buyer accepts the fees and
3. Agrees to pay 1,5% to the brokers,
Seller will release deal docs next day. Expect closing in few days.
Seller uses Baker McKenzie Attorney in Switzerland
1. Each party is represented by a respected law firm and the law firm is presenting an official offer of the seller with price (discount) and procedure. Both law firms confirm the genealogy of intermediaries.
2. After that seller's law firm will get a LOI from the buyer's law firm or authorized mandator
3. Nomination of a common Escrow agency (ie. Baker McKenzie )
4. Funds must be sent to escrow agency as well as coins on the escrow agency's wallet
5. After confirmation of receipt to both parties the contract can be closed (face to face or on via video conference) inclusing IMFPA
6. First tranche can be started. BTCs goes to the wallet of the buyer and after that the escrow releases the funds in the value of the BTCs to the seller's destination account.
7. Next tranches can follow the same way
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577