" Well before China decided to kick out all of its bitcoin miners, they were already leaving in droves, and new data from Cambridge University shows they were likely headed to the United States.
The U.S. has fast become the new darling of the bitcoin mining world. It is the second-biggest mining destination on the planet, accounting for nearly 17% of all the world’s bitcoin miners as of April 2021. That’s a 151% increase from September 2020.
“For the last 18 months, we’ve had a serious growth of mining infrastructure in the U.S.,” said Darin Feinstein, founder of Blockcap and Core Scientific. “We’ve noticed a massive uptick in mining operations looking to relocate to North America, mostly in the U.S.” " - Read Full Article
300K+ BTC BUYER IN US
" We get asked for millions of BTC from billion-dollar companies. We can do it with multiple sellers and multiple wallets."
-9% Gross, -6% Net, Attorney2Attorney, IOLTA Escrow, USA
Seller Mandate Only
NEW: 300K+ BTC @ -9% gross, -6% net, Attorney2Attorney, IOLTA Escrow, US - Look For Seller
(Buyer : BN..FY-Text)
A US buyer is looking for 300K+ BTC @ -9% gross, -6% net
Buyer = 6%
Buyerside = 1.5%
Sellerside = 1.5%
Buyer’s funds are confirmed at IOLTA with US attorney
Seller to be represented by a US attorney with escrow IOLTA
No KYC, CIS necessary
1. BUYER AND SELLER SIGN THE AGREEMENT (SPA) AND LAWYERS SIGN THE ESCROW CONTRACT
2. Buyer and seller meet in escrow attorney office for a face to face (table top meeting) transaction.
a. VIA ATTORNEYS: SELLER PROVIDES SCREENSHOT OF BITCOIN WALLET SHOWING PROOF OF BTC
3. BUYER SENDS PAYMENT VIA MT103 WIRE TO THE IOLTA ESCROW ACCOUNT OF THE SELLER ATTORNEY
4. ONCE ATTORNEY OF SELLER CONFIRMS FUNDS IN IOLTA, SELLER CREDITS BITCOIN TO BUYER WALLET
5. SELLER/BUYER VALIDATE THE BITCOIN EXCHANGE
SELLER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577