" Cuba will now recognize and regulate cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, citing “reasons of socioeconomic interest.”
Resolution 215, which was published Thursday in the state-run Official Gazette, says the central bank will set new rules for how to deal with digital currencies. Commercial providers of related services will now need a license from the central bank to continue operations.
The American embargo on the communist state has turned Cuba into a pariah in the global economy. Cuba’s decision to join El Salvador in embracing decentralized virtual cash could help the country to circumvent the U.S. sanctions regime, which was dialed up under former President Donald Trump and has been extended under President Joe Biden. " - Red Full Article
30K-100K+ BTC BUYER AVAILABLE
" We get asked for millions of BTC from billion-dollar companies. We can do it with multiple sellers and multiple wallets."
-5% Gross, -2% Net, Escrow, BriteBanc, USA, China
Seller Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: Up to 100K BTC with R&E @ -5% gross, -2% net, Escrow, BriteBanc, USA, China - Look For Seller
(Buyer : SKAm Pm-Gail)
A Buyer is looking for up to 100K BTC @ -5% gross, -2% net
I have a buyer who’s fund already loaded in Britebanc Escrow account
Buyer = 2%
Buyerside = 1.5%
Sellerside = 1.5%
Escrow = Buyer and Seller pay 50/50
First tranche - 1000 BTC
Next tranche = 10000 BTC
1. Buyer sign up/onboard at BRITEBANC Crypto Escrow Bank and provide his account details (BriteBanc Account Username) and Screenshot of his account or CIS and LOI to Seller. Seller already has active account at BriteBanc.
2. Buyer send wire transfer to his own BRITEBANC account and prepare POF for Seller via BRITEBANC. Funds to cover first tranche or total Bitcoin contract amount.
3. Seller communicate with Buyer, and Seller confirm Buyer POF at BRITEBANC, and issue an Official Invoice on behalf of Buyer for total contract or first tranche required. First tranche can be 1000 BTC to 2500 BTC or more as Buyer need.
4. Seller already load 2500 BTC coins to his account with BRITEBANC for Buyer to verify POC of Seller as agreed between Buyer and Seller via BRITEBANC and/or Blockchain.
5. After Buyer verify POC of Seller at BRITEBANC, Buyer arrange funds via BRITEBANC for Seller.
6. Seller move coins to buyer’s private wallet and simultaneously Buyer make money transfer to sellers account via BRITEBANC or as agreed by both parties.
7. Deal close first tranche. Next tranche follows from step 2 above.
SELLER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577