" After China announced that it would begin ramping up its efforts to restrict the mining of cryptocurrency, the price of bitcoin (BTC-USD) fell to below $30,000 earlier this week, trading at a value not seen since the turn of the new year. The cryptocurrency has since rebounded slightly, now holding at a level just above $32,000.
Though the news and subsequent crash may have caused short term headaches in the crypto market, China’s crackdown on mining may actually benefit crypto in the long run, according to some experts.
“I think it's actually fantastic news for the Bitcoin ecosystem,” Peter Smith, Blockchain.com co-founder and CEO, told Yahoo Finance Live. “You're going to see a diversification of mining operations around the world. We've been seeing that trend over the last two years, as large mines are built in Europe, the U.S., and a variety of other geographic locations—but that trend is going to accelerate hard now.” - Read Full Article
300K BTC BUYER IN ZURICH, CHICAGO
" We get asked for millions of BTC from billion-dollar companies. We can do it with multiple sellers and multiple wallets."
-9% Gross, -5% Net, L2L, Escrow2Escrow, Baker McKenzie
Seller Mandates Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 100K-300K BTC @ -9% gross, -5% net, L2L, Escrow2Escrow, Baker McKenzie Attorney, Zurich, Chicago - Look For Seller
(Buyer : EED...NL-Gail)
Institutional Buyer is looking for 300K BTC @ -9%gross, -5% net
Buyer = 5%
Buyerside = 2%
Sellerside = 2%
Buyer can purchase 100k or 200k BTC based on Seller's amounts they currently have.
100K BTC = -7% gross, -3% net
200K BTC = -8% gross, -4% net
300K BTC = -9% gross, -5% net
A Mandate Buyer with a USA Financial Firm wants to purchased 300K BTC
Buyer uses Baker McKenzie Attorney in Zurich and Chicago
1. Each party is represented by a respected law firm and the law firm is presenting an official offer of the seller with price (discount) and procedure. Both law firms confirm the genealogy of intermediaries.
2. After that seller's law firm will get a LOI from the buyer's law firm or authorized mandator
3. Nomination of a common Escrow agency (f.e. Baker Mc Kenzie, Zuber & Lawler, Norlaw or FTV, a.s.o.)
4. Funds must be sent to escrow agency as well as coins on the escrow agency's wallet
5. After confirmation of receipt to both parties the contract can be closed (face to face or on via video conference) inclusing IMFPA
6. First tranche can be started. BTCs goes to the wallet of the buyer and after that the escrow releases the funds in the value of the BTCs to the seller's destination account.
7. Next tranches can follow the same way
SELLER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577