" The use of bitcoin and a digital wallet in El Salvador will be “totally optional,” and businesses that do not accept the cryptocurrency will not be sanctioned, El Salvador’s finance minister Alejandro Zelaya said Tuesday.
In a televised interview during the program Frente a Frente hosted by journalist Moisés Urbina, Zelaya said that the dollar will remain as the main currency of reference in the country, and will be the one which businesses, the government and all others will use for their accounting.
Zelaya’s comments contradicted article 7 of the bitcoin law passed in June, which stipulated that bitcoin must be accepted as a form of payment by “every economic agent.” " - Read Full Article
1,000,000 BTC SELLER AVAILABLE
" We get asked for millions of BTC from billion-dollar companies. We can do it with multiple sellers and multiple wallets."
-10% Gross, -5% Net, Bank, MT103.
Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 1M BTC with R&E @ -10% gross, -5% net, MT103, Bank - Look For Buyer
(Seller : ZF...BR-Tele)
A seller is selling 1M BTC with R&E @ -10% gross, -5% net
Buyer = 5%
Buyerside = 2.5%
Sellerside = 2.5% (closed)
First tranche = 500 BTC
Subsequent tranches = 10000 BTC
1. BUYER AND SELLER SIGN THE AGREEMENT (BUYER PROVIDE CURRENT STATEMENT ACCOUNT FOR FIRST TRANCE, SELLER PROVIDES WALLET SCREEN SHOT and VIDEO
2. BUYER PAYS FOR THE FIRST TRANCHE 500 BTC TO SELLER'S GIVEN ACCOUNT
3. SELLER CONFIRMS FUND AND CREDIT COIN TO BUYER'S WALLET
4. SELLER PAYS ALL BROKERS AND DISCOUNT TO BUYER BY BTC/FIAT
5. NEXT TRANCHE CONTINUES UNTIL CONTRACT EXHAUSTED
6. NOTE: NO SATOSHI, NO COIN MOVEMENT FROM WALLET A TO WALLET B PROCEDURE IS NOT NEGOTIABLE.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577